Tuesday, November 11, 2008

so sue me

Yeah, I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been avoiding some things I guess. Mainly, I guess all of the politics and the election. Oh, we're doing good here, I've just come to some realizations. I won't share them all, but the main one is that God's in control. Am I just realizing that? No, but I've been reminded of that. Also, these are exciting times we live in! The first African-American (well, half anyway....) will be President in a couple of months - I'm proud that Americans have gotten over themselves and race isn't an issue. I'm sad that some seem to think if you didn't vote for him, then you're a racist. That is a weird presumption to make. Still trying to understand that one anyway. Maybe if you didn't vote for him then you simply don't agree with his agenda? Seems like a simpler presumption to make....

I think God put him in charge for a specific purpose. Without sounding like I'm a conspiracy theorist, I believe our world's getting ready to become "one." As exciting as that sounds, it signals we're closer to the "end" than ever before. Since he's being touted as the world's president (that in itself shows you something), the world may be coming together for peace, one currency, etc. - we're ushering in a new era here folks. And it's exciting! We need to be praying. We need to be telling others about Christ. We need to be praying, praying, praying - can't stress that one enough.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

amen amen. i am with you on the prayer thing. i have never had this kind of feeling after an election. but God is in control so i cannot worry. it would do no good anyway!!

ps everyone loves her clothes -- when she wears Lauren's