Friday, October 23, 2009

A Return to Greenville

Last weekend Sean and I flew to St. Louis for my 10-year college reunion at Greenville College. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad we decided to go. Above is my good friend Jennie. We went to a bar/restaurant on the Landing and were hit on by a couple of young drunk men. When they found out our age one of them told the other that they were a "generation off." So, is one supposed to feel flattered or put down about that? Well, at least we still look good!

Homecoming/Reunion weekend was fun. We saw some friends and were able to reminisce about old times. The campus looks different because Hogue is gone. Although it looks nice, I loved Hogue Hall and the presence it had on campus. It was COLD though, especially for this Arizona girl. I think Sean had a harder time with the cold. Since I'm pregnant, I tend to be warmer anyway! 45 as a high is not very high, especially when we left 90 degrees!

No comments: