Monday, July 28, 2008

Sean's 30th

Ah, a few moments to myself. Lauren is taking a nap, presumably. Grant is at the store with his Aunt Aileen. I find myself at the computer.

I am thankful for Aileen. She is always ready to watch the kids and has also agreed to watch Lauren every Wednesday and every other Thursday this fall! That's amazing and a big commitment! I am going to be a BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) leader again this year and could never do it without a great family that supports and helps. I really feel like I am supposed to do it again, although I am pregnant and feeling tired. I believe God will give me the strength. Also, I learn much more as a leader and am excited to see how my faith will grow as we study Moses and his life.

Sean is finally 30. I think it was kind of hard for him to actually turn 30. He has a lot going on in his life and sometimes I feel so helpless to help him. I appreciate and am encouraged by his love for the Lord and his diligence in following Him and wanting to do the right thing. He is a great husband and I thank the Lord for him. It also hasn't been an easy couple of weeks to love me either as I am moody from this pregnancy (at least I am blaming it on that). I am hoping the next 3 weeks will go quickly so I can end this first trimester and start feeling better. I'm also eating more with this pregnancy than the others, so I need to watch myself!



Well, that's all for now. The pictures are from Sean's 30th at his parents' house. Aileen and her friend Angie made the cake. Pretty good, huh?

2 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

Is that a C for Cubs?

Ryan said...

happy 30th birthday sean!
nice blog, keep it up. it is always fun to see pict of the family.