Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ugh.....Potty Training

I can't do it. Or rather, she can't do it. Pee on the toilet that is. She sits on the toilet for about 15 minutes, whining the whole time, then after she's off the toilet, she pees her pants. Ugh - it's so frustrating! Yesterday I had to clean up 3 "accidents." What am I supposed to do? Any advice out there? She's 2 1/2 and should be ready for this - all the indicators are there, except for her willingness. She's been offered rewards, punishments, cajoling, etc......

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I wish I had some advice. I don't. I hope you can figure out something good and then pass on the advice to me for Cadence. HAHAHAHA I am sure that helps. At least you don't really see too many teenagers in diapers - and if she does get that far at least they make diapers for adults. :) We will keep you all in our prayers - prayers for patience and for Lauren to learn at a quick pace. Love you guys!

PS you are still on our favorites list :)