Wednesday, September 17, 2008

overwhelmed

I guess I'm overwhelmed. I started the MBA program yesterday at the Univ of Phoenix. I think a lot of it is just trying to get everything down that I'm supposed to do. Like how many times I have to comment, what type of comment it has to be, what forum it needs to be in, etc. This first week isn't too difficult - reading and getting acquainted with the website. The whole thing is going to be more time consuming than I thought though. Kind of worried about that. I'm just going to take each class at a time and pray pray pray. Sean is being a good support and Aileen is volunteering her time when she's off work to help with the kids. She really does a lot for me and I appreciate her so much! I've said it before, but I'll say again how blessed I am to have her for a sister-in-law. Alright, well, I don't think I'll get as much blogging done in the future - I'll be online, but just talking some different people. I'll be around as much as possible!

No comments: