Sunday, September 21, 2008

Randomness

This is just going to be some random thoughts on some random topics.
So, I'm doing alright. I've got the first week under my belt and I think I'm getting the hang of things. It's definitely going to be some work, but I'll get it done. I think having more things to do helps me get things done too. I know that I have limited time to do things, so I don't do as much dawdling.
Anyway, Sean's in Burbank until Thursday night. He's got his management class for Aramark and then he interviews on Monday also. Tomorrow's a big day for him, so we are doing a lot of praying.
Seems like we have a lot going on right now in our lives. God is taking care of it all, or else I think things would simply overwhelm us.
Also - sick of the government bailing everybody out. Yes, it may help in the short term, but not in the long. They are going to own everything soon. Sean's ready to go out and buy a generator and stock up on food and water. Anyone else have these thoughts? It's a scary world out there, thank goodness our faith is in the Lord.
Ryan and Tiffany and my parents are coming out for a visit in October. We're VERY excited to have them here. Also hoping it's still not 100 degrees every day by then. Maybe we'll be in the 90s..... :) Ha ha
So, how's that for a blog? I guess that's truly a blog because they are just quick thoughts off the top of my head!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

i like the randomness, and yes we think that we should stock up on water and move futher in the country. i think life would be simplier and we could get horses instead of spending 40 dollars a gallon on gas. :)

Brenda Rae said...

ohhhh grad classes online - loved it and would do it again in a heart beat! I had a schedule of when comments and postings were to be done and everyone knew - leave mom alone so she can get it done fast!